Wednesday, June 20, 2007






Finally I have some pics I can upload! This is one of the Rehearsal Dinner pics of Brook and Allyson. Don't they look blissful?




Here's a great pic of my 90 year old Grampa in his sombrero! We told him since he couldn't wear a Top Hat for the wedding, he could choose one of his crazy hats to wear at the reception. And he did!
The whole Wedding party, minus a MIA Bridesmaid. Not sure where she went. As you can see, Grampa is still refusing to take the hat off, and these were part of the formal pictures!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sheesh! It's about time! I want a close-up of you in that dress!

Chris said...

In the Black one? I don't have one of the blue dress yet! I forgot to have someone take a pic of that one, and I haven't seen anyone else's pics yet.

carey said...

i can't believe that's your little brother. in my head, he's still 18.
crazy.

i want a close-up, too. but from a distance, you look smashing :)

Chris said...

If I don't say so myself, I did look pretty darn hot!