Saturday, September 11, 2010

Random thoughts by Chris:

  1. Why does it take the whole friggin weekend to clean my house?!

  2. I love love love my new job, so why do I feel weird about telling people that?

  3. I wanted so much to be the one that God used to save my brother's marriage, but when you pray about this sort of thing and wait.....guess what God answers you! Who knew? I am not going to be the one who does that, nor is it my job to try and reason with my sis-n-law. A lady from my church prayed for me one night, and she had more insight than what I told her, it really hit home. She told me sometimes our only job is to listen and ask questions, let God do the rest. I cried, but I know she is right. I have a phone date with my sister-n-law tomorrow night.

  4. How much hair does one dog have???!

  5. My yard looks like crap....just sayin.

  6. Ever been hit on by a 60+ something-year-old in Wal-Mart? I have. Recently even.

  7. Why do most of my headaches/migraines wait for the weekend to happen?

  8. Can you say bored?

5 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sorry you were bored, but when you're bored you're hilarious! Let us know when you get so bored that you play Smiling or Frowning with yourself.

Chris said...

Sorry, you missed it! What am I doing now??:/

cherk said...

sometimes boredom is ok. I hope your phone converstation went ok, listening is SOOO hard.

Chris said...

It went ok. We cried. I did ask one hard question, but the answer told me that her mind is firmly made up right now.

carey said...

oh, i'm sorry but the comment about smiling or frowning overrules this entire post.

you guys have to admit that is a classic.