Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ok ladies, I am starting the new 2011 dating campaign!! And you all have to help me!! I am turning my blog into a dating advice column for me! I will ask advice in many types of situations, and what's more, I will try out all the advice no matter how scared I am or wacky it is. I will journal about all my adventures. If nothing else, should be fun and silly! I have not dated in sooo long, and I am tired of it. I can't figure out why I don't have a man in my life. I have tried the "I will wait for God method" for the  past year, and although God still needs to pick my guy, I am bored and lonely...let's just face it! I like my life now, I want someone to share it with me. So, ready to help me out?? OK! Let the advice begin, I can't wait to read what you will have me do first!!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Okay. For starters, you have to pick guys who are straight. I'm not sure about the dude in your picture.

Then, take a minute and ask God to line them up for you. I'm asking him for a parade!

Love you.

Chris said...

Oooo, a parade would be nice! Is that all you got?

cherk said...

hmmmm I think taking a chance is the best place to start. To meet people you need to take a chance and put yoursefelf out there, outside of the comfort zone, no matter how painful. I have known friends who have done very successful online services. We have the technology use it.

Chris said...

Yes, I have done the online services many times. But I said I would follow the advice I'm given,so I will give it a go! It might be timing, or I haven't found the right service. I will check some stuff out, and let you know. Thanks!

cherk said...

So now that I threw the advice out there and you have tried it, share with me why it didn't work?? I am just trying to give advice based on your NEED:)

Karen said...

Okay.

www.top10datingsites.com/ChristianDatingWebsites-Comparison

Pick two. Sign up. Be painfully honest.

Go.

Chris said...

Cher, I will in my next post. But I am not saying I won't try it again. I am looking into a couple of different sites right now. Karen, noted.

Aspiring Farm Girl said...

This is not dating advice, but you first and foremost need to be truly happy in God, whether He gives you someone special or not. When we have someone special in our lives, less attention is given to God and he may not be ready for that with you.

Aside from that, I agree with what Cher said. Don't let fear keep you from opening up and being honest.

Kris