Saturday, October 18, 2008

I had a To Do List too:
1. Wash Clothes
2. wash dishes
3. make bed
4. check blogs
5. weed Wac
6. make attempt to pull the last weeds
7. take things downstairs to be stored
8. plant spring bulbs
9. sweep walks
10. rake mulch
11. sweep crap off of cellar steps & spray for spiders
12. go for hike
This is what I actually accomplished:
Most of 1-4 (still have some clothes to wash)
Plumber had to come and unclog a VERY BAD backup in the bathroom! So much for plans. I think I will go buy some wine now.

7 comments:

bobbione8y said...

home ownership: 1
chris: 0


here's hoping you have another shot at the list NEXT weekend!

Karen said...

I can SO SO SO relate! I spent Saturday from 9-12 at the stupid doc and then SUNDAY from 8-12 at the stupid er...Bubba has a sinus infection. I didn't get to pick apples, buy pumpkins, roast marshmallows or even go to church.

AAGGGGGG. Seriously, seriously can't wait 'till you come.

Chris said...

When I get there, we are doing all of those things plus shopping, plus Starbucks! I did get a lot more yesterday, actually did work outside.

Karen said...

Good for you! Starbucks, then shopping, then Starbucks again. And then maybe more shopping.

DeAnn said...

When are you going to visit Karen? Yeah the home ownership thing stinks when it interferes with the fun stuff. Hehe

carey said...

lists were made to be lists. nobody said WHEN you have to scratch the stuff off.

bobbione8y said...

how's bigby doing?