Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Living out of a suitcase
That is what I am doing. I have most of what is not in storage at my mom's. I pack a suitcase when I go to Suree's and a Digby, then come back to Belle for a few days, pack another suitcase and a Digby and go back to Suree's. This week, I packed a suitcase and Millie and came to Buffalo to hang with my Bro and Fam. Tomorrow, weather permitting, I am going back to Belle for the night, packing a suitcase again to go to Suree's to help her with her Jewelry party. I'll stay at her house probably the whole weekend, then go back to Belle until I have an Interview or something.
This appears to be my life at the moment. Not a bad gig really, just hoping to have a job before my money is all gone. I really have been trying to give this to God, but I AM FREAKED OUT! I really want to be that person that shows a 100% faith. I have always wanted to be the example, but never have been. I do believe God can do great things, so why can't I believe he can do them with me?

6 comments:

Karen said...

Because you don't think you deserve it. I know, because I feel the same way. The bible says otherwise, and what God has already done for us says otherwise. I'll tell you now, and you can tell me later--God loves you, you can't earn it, you don't have to, and He wants the very best for you.

:-)

bobbione8y said...

i was hearing on the radio the other day, that the main way Satan works in the world (in God's people) in our times is giving them feelings of

inferiority

and

insecurity.

both of those do not come from God, and we know He has good plans for you :)

Chris said...

Thank you smileys:)

cherk said...

I know it is hard right now, but have faith in your decision, and where you park your suitcase is just where it needs to be!

Susan said...

oh stromer - how are you friend? am finding am thinking of you daily and all of the changes you are going through and am so excited for your new adventures. take care friend, hope you are well and keep posting on fb and her so i can keep tabs on you.

Chris said...

Thank you Susan! I miss you. I really need to catch up on your blog. It has been awhile!