Monday, October 19, 2009

Things I miss about Colorado Springs:
1. Pikes Peak and the Rocky Mountain skyline
2. Bear Creek Dog Park
3. My co-workers
4. My House (to a degree)
5. Bronco fans everywhere


Things I love about being in the Black Hills:
1. A LOT LESS PEOPLE!
2. Recognizing people I know once in awhile:)
3. Memories all around me
4. Good friends
5. Family so close
6. Beautiful scenery
7. Being able to help my mom when she needs it.
8. Closer to my God-child:) (I see him at the end of the month!!)
9. Within a reasonable driving distance to more friends.

Now if I only had a job.....


3 comments:

Karen said...

Job schmob. Work is totally overrated.

God-child? Do you mean nephew??

bobbione8y said...

reasonable driving distance is RIGHT.

:)

Chris said...

Um Karen, my God-child IS my nephew. Sheesh.