I feel like being Random today, so here I go!
- I love it that Digby loves playing with a squeaky ball he got for Christmas, but it hurts his ears. Every time he chomps on it & it squeaks, he growls out in pain, but he keeps doing it!
- I love that I live in an area that I can hike virtually year round if I want to.
- Why is it that I have 'blog' thoughts all week, but when I actually sit down to write, I can't remember anything but that they were funny. Sigh...
- Digby likes to be in the bathroom with me whenever I take a shower. I'm not really sure why this is, but when I announce I am taking a shower, in he comes. I have caught him a time or two peeking under the shower curtain. He just sits there and stares...weird.
- The class I am taking (Curriculum Planning & Development) MAY kill me.
- I am going to start getting massages now. I am hoping it will help with the point above and with my back that is causing a whole lot of migraines.
- I love that Millie still throws her head back as if she is laughing whenever she gets to sit with me on the couch!