Friday, November 24, 2006


Here I sit next to my little pooch, Millie. She is laying next to me like she is in this picture next to the Teddy. She is what I am most thankful right now. This is Millie's first Thanksgiving with us, and I couldn't be happier about it. It just makes me feel so good that she is in a warm happy place now, as oppose to where she was just a year ago. This is what her day was like: much playing in the backyard with Rooby; barking at the neighbors; digging a forbidden hole; game of chase-Rooby-as-she-catches -all-the-balls; canned turkey and beef dinner; and a pig ear for dessert. I just love my dogs and I am so thankful for them. They make my life sweet! I am also thankful for all my friends, blog friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And here is to many more for Millie!!

7 comments:

DeAnn said...

Ohhh, she is soooo sweet! dogs are great aren't they?! They bring that something special to our lives, can't even describe it. Your pups are lucky to have you, they get lots of love. Happy Turkey Day to you and your puppies!

Karen said...

She is so sweet! I'm glad you found her, or she found you, or you found each other...have you given more thought to the Monkey's suggested name changes?? It would be easier to call them if their names rhymed...

Chris said...

Yes, I have considered The Monkey boys name suggestions, and have discussed them with Millie. The answer is a resounding NO! Sorry chicken head, she is attached to her name now!!

bobbione8y said...

all you people with the dogs, and the big eyes and the sweet faces!!

what are you trying to do, convert a cat lover like me to being a dog owner TOO?!

:) millie is wonderful. so is ridge. and diggie. and sydney. boy, i am outnumbered.

Chris said...

Cats are wonderful too!! You just love your baby up Bobbi!!!

Karen said...

I miss your blog, friend! I know you are crazy busy and your computer is dead...but I miss it all the same.

Karen said...

Bobbi--the Monkey really wants a cat. Can he come over and visit yours?