Friday, January 05, 2007

Let it snow I say! Well folks, it's another snow day for me! Of course, this time I did not get the final verdict until just before I was leaving the house, but a snow day none-the-less. My perfect snow day is going back to sleep after calling my classrooms for a couple hours, getting up making some yummy coffee that I can actually sit and enjoy, and making cookies. Today, I am only missing the sleep in, but I guess that can wait until tomorrow. I just finished eating 2 fresh from the oven oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and am still drinking my coffee! Not bad. Out of seriousness though, please say some prayers for the plans communities in Southeast Colorado who are STILL snowed in after the last two storms. It's pretty scary out there, they are having trouble getting food out to a lit of people in really remote places, and there is already some livestock dying. Please pray for them.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Wow. We didn't even SEE snow in all of our travels. E will be jealous. And yes, our prayers are with those people.

Chris said...

Ahhh, just woke up from a long nap on my napping couch, and ate a very satisfying lunch. What should I do next? I KNOW....I'll take another nap!

Karen said...

Too bad you don't have some of that Mexican Hot Chocolate mix to add to it....

Karen said...

Hmmm, I have 25 minutes before volunteering at school. Guess what I'm going to have?!

Chris said...

Brat!!

Susan said...

Can't even imagine how much snow you guys have had this year. We've only had one storm and it is melting away, far, far, away. I think a snow day sounds heavenly, I am sure after more than one or two it would lose its luster. Stay warm.

bobbione8y said...

snow, i can barely remember what that is. i want to go plant my garden, and it's january!! i'm all messed up.

sometimes, global warming sucks.