Friday, May 18, 2007

To up to date you:



* So, the prognosis on the laptop...not good. I had our IT person look at it this week, and it sounds like it is a faulty battery that is notoriously bad in the type of computer I have. What's worse is there was a Class Action Law suit that I could have been a part of, but didn't participate in it because at the time my computer was fine! Sucks, it wasn't a cheap laptop, and I do not have the money to replace it. So, I am going to Best Buy this weekend to yell at them and see what they or Toshiba can do for me.



* I started Golf Lessons last week, and am loving it. I found out that you can go through a Women's Clinic on Ft. Carson Army Base for only $35 for 6 weeks of lessons! I am so glad I decided to take lessons again. Last year when I did it, I just didn't feel very confident. But I actually retained quite a lot from last year and am gaining confidence. Last year, the teacher would always use me as the example of what not to do! But this year, they keep asking me if I have taken lessons before because I look like I know what I am doing a lot of the time. I'm still not a great golfer or anything, but now it seems to be clicking for me.



* Karen, E, & Trevor were here all last week, which was so great! I had friends for a week! We hiked, ate, and best of all hung out. E & I even had our own time together. He stayed over night one night. We ate pizza, watched a movie, walked the dogs, and went bowling!

* I got most of my backyard done! I had rocks put in the majority of the yard, but had an area blocked off with edging for my future flat stone patio. The dog side of the yard, I (with the help of Karen & E) put mulch down. I can finally tolerate my backyard which has been an eyesore for me since I moved in. It feels good to get something significant accomplished!

* Now I am getting ready for the big wedding! Brook graduated last weekend, so that milestone is done with and we can all consentrate on the big day. I have been tanning, growing my nails out for the mani-peti I'll be getting. Had my hair cut. Have the Bridesmade dress, and bought a cool Terra Verde dress while Karen was here for the rehearsal dinner. I am ready! I wonder if Brook is:) Anyway, his wedding is a whole new blog which I will need to do later.

* I hope everyone is doing great. I don't get much time to read blogs. But I try when I can. Write me, I miss you guys!










No comments: