Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Text Color


It happens all the time. I am driving around, at the store, at work, doing stuff at home, and I am blogging in my head. A lot of times, I think about actually sitting down to type out my story, but either I am just too tired, busy and can't stop, or I can't decide or remember which story I wanted to write about. I must have had 6 or 7 blog stories in my head this week, but now, I can't really think about what to write. So, I am going to be lame and post a couple pictures. I really can't wait to have two weeks off! I need to get some brain cells back. Couple more days. I will leave you with this tidbit: Digby is coming home with me for Christmas. Imagine if you will. 4 dogs + 6 cats, all in one small trailer house.:) Fa la la la la!!



3 comments:

Karen said...

Fa la la la aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!

Best of luck to you. I will be praying for peace, for joy, for sanity, and for the Reason to be the biggest part of your Season.

:-)

Nice dog sweater, btw. I didn't think you had it in you.

Chris said...

I didn't buy that sweater for him, he came with it!:) Although, I have to admit it is a little fun having a dog around with cute clothing.

bobbione8y said...

omygosh.

digby is the cutest!

happy christmas chris, i hope you have a wonderful 2 weeks :)