Friday, December 29, 2006













How about a little holiday UGLY! My new favorite party concept, the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. Amy and I were invited to a friends-boyfriends party, so we didn't really know anyone, but everyone had plenty to look at and talk about. I had the best time just picking out my sweater. I went to Goodwill, which had a hole rack devoted to the Christmas sweater! I really had to work hard at not laughing out loud. It was a hard choice as you can imagine, but this look won out over the others. This sweater is hideous! Of course it is hard to tell here since it is on a Hot Babe! The only thing missing from this party was a contest of the ugliest. They didn't do that. We decided that next year we definitely have to have this kind of party of our own with a contest. Maybe the prize will be a Holiday hat like Susan has on her blog! The rest of this story needs to be seen through pics, so I am going to let them do the talking. Enjoy!! This is Amy's friend Jeri (that was for you Karen) and her soon to be fiance Ryan. Notice the Christmas Goose on his leg! Below is a friend of Ryan's, his tree is actually metallic and he is wearing his Grandma's wig under that hat! And lastly the ugly sweater girls, me, Jeri and Amy. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

carey said...

no need for ugly lights at this party...yowsa. those are some sweaters.

Chris said...

I know! It was fun though, even if I didn't really know anyone. Great idea.