Saturday, April 14, 2007

Why is it that all my true friends are all scattered? If I could I would steal all of my best friends from their lives, and my immediate family, and bring them all here. How have I gotten myself in this weird situation. I live in a place I love, I don't want to leave it. Yet I am far away from everyone I care about. Just feeling a little lonely today, that's all. The girls in this picture with me are great friends from way back in highschool. Suree is in the middle, and Janet is next to her. It really feels that whenever we get together, we have never been a part. I love that. I also know I can say that about all my true friends. I love you all, and you know who you are!:)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks, man. You look great in that shirt!

carey said...

:)

i miss you too.

Susan said...

Wow. I love the shirt it looks great. I remember Suree from elementary school - good ol' Meadowbrook. Don't know if she remembers me, but I remember her. Janet looks familiar too. What a nice post, so glad you had such a great time.

Chris said...

Thanks Susan. I really wish I could see all my college friends again soon. I wish I could have been there for April's Girls weekend, but April is a bad month for me to travel. Someday, though.