Saturday, November 10, 2007



In the spirit already? I don't know, maybe I am just in a buying mood, but when I saw the Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses that DeAnn talked about last year, I had to snap them up and try them. I couldn't find them last year! They are good, but white chocolate isn't usually a favorite for me, but they are not bad. I think next time I am going to pick up the new Mint Truffle Kisses. Those might be more up my alley! I also finally got a new cell phone! I got a pink Razor! My old phone was part of my on going technology woes. It was literally falling apart in my hands a little more each day. My new phone is soooooopretty! And pink! I am such a girl. Anyway, somebody call me. I want to hear my new ring tone!:) Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Karen said...

You're a goofball. How's the painting coming along?

Chris said...

Same as my pics I sent you. Just have tape up. I don't have time to do anything tonight or tomorrow. Hoping for Thurs. night.

DeAnn said...

LOVE the phone! And I still love those candy cane kisses...once I get started, I am hooked! They also came with these new hot chocolate kisses. haven't tried them yet but mmmmmmmmm, they sound good!

Chris said...

Oooooo, Hot Chocolate kisses! I think I need those too!