Saturday, November 03, 2007

I suck.



I keep reading, and rereading what I wrote about my dating experiences. I hate how I sound, and believe me I did not want it to sound as bad as it does. It is just really hard to explain what I really mean. No matter how I try, it sounds just as bad. I really do care more about what is on the inside than the outside, and if you look at the guys I have fallen in love with, you would know what I mean. I also know that there are more important things out there to cry about than my nonexistent love-life. So, I am sorry for what I said. I am sorry for how it sounded. I will do better at staying positive.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Um, I just have to point out that at the beginning of an email about staying positive you wrote, "I suck." You'll have to forgive me if I found that hilarious. :-)

I think that you feel how you feel and you shouldn't apologize for it. Some days are positive, some are not. We're all like that, and thank God we have each other to help deal with these things. NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY.

And...he's coming, I just know he is.

carey said...

ditto that.

bobbione8y said...

no, you don't suck.

and yes, we all get it, and it's okay.
you are longing for the RIGHT person in your life, to share and be intimate with. God made you that way, and it's okay.

and you ARE positive!!!!!!! just give yourself a break and be positive to yourself too :)

and ditto that twice :)

Chris said...

Ok, I just laughed out loud! I guess that is slightly hilarious that I start out suckin, then end up trying to be positive. Thanks for pointing that out!:) I needed a laugh. Thanks for your understanding and for getting me even whn I don't get myself. Love you guys!

DeAnn said...

Ditto...ditto...ditto!