Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Well, I'm off to do a lot of what you see here in this pic of Karen.....don't shoot me! I plan on leaving tomorrow morning if the snow we are suppose to get is not too bad. Please pray that it isn't, and I can get there safely and at a decent time. I haven't been home for Thanksgiving in about 10 years, so you know you and Sue are very important! I am thankful to be able to get to spend some time with Sue and the Klasi family. My mom is also coming to hang out with us, and hopefully I will see my brother at some point. Carey might be coming too! I pray with all my heart that Sue knows how much she is loved by everyone who knows her. I can't wait to be there.....to just be with my best friend and her mommy.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Seriously. You know there will be a payback, right? Perhaps a big-haired picture from highschool...

Chris said...

As long as you don't have any of my pics from Jr. High, I'm ok. I think....

Karen said...

No, no you're not. Just wait 'till I get home. I'm looking for one in a blue dress, or that jean jacket you used to wear...

Chris said...

Oh, you have to better than that!:)

Karen said...

What about a bathing suit pic??