Saturday, December 22, 2007



Merry Christmas everybody!

Karen gave me the idea when she said she got a snow flake on her toes. I just had these put on my thumbs, the rest is red. I am sooooooo tired of always having crappy nails, especially when I go home and am going to be seeing my old friends. So, after feeling horrible about them all through Thanksgiving break, I vowed to have them done for Christmas! I am just hoping they last. I haven't quite figured out how to be still afterwards, you can tell I am typing. I so want to be a girl, but on these kinds of things, the tomboy in me peeks out! Anyway Karen, hope you don't mind. They make me think of you when I look at them, so if you do mind...tough!;)-

Now, more importantly, I hope all of you have a very special Christmas. And we all remember to keep him in the season. Merry merry Christmas, and have a Happy and safe New Years!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oooh, I like! Are those your very own nails? If so, they look great!

Drive safely, have fun, hug everyone for me!!!!

Chris said...

Yes, my very own nails, hee hee. I will hug everyone for you. You have a great Christmas too.

DeAnn said...

LOVE THEM! Very pretty and i'm glad you did this for yourself. Nothing wrong with that at all. You have a Merry Christmas too and stay safe.