Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Green Chili Soup



Ha! I finally have a good recipe to share. A lady from church made me dinner last week, and it was sooo good I had to make it for myself! I know you cooks out there have made something sorta like this, but it was very simple, so I am sharing it anyway:

2 Chicken Breasts
* Boil in 2 cups water and 1 Chicken 'Knor' Bouillion cube for 15-20 minutes.
In crockpot, add diced up chicken breasts
1 can Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
2 cans White Northern Beans, do not drain
Cook in crockpot all day! Come home to yummy soup smells. Add some tortilla strips, grated chedder cheese, and salsa on top.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

yummy.

going to make this :)


thanks Chris!!!

Karen said...

I might even have all the ingredients in my pantry! Thanks!

cherk said...

I agree yummy, I love crockpot recipes, make coming home to make dinner after work so much easier!