Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Spring Break!
What does Spring Break mean to me. Well, for one a lot of SLEEP! I love sleeping in as most of you know. Yesterday, we kicked off the week with a hike at Red Rock Open Space. Karen, it is soooo much better than when you were here last! They have opened up so many new trails. The area is huge, and they are still working on new trails. I was hiking for an hour before I new it. This pic is not from Red Rock, I forgot my camera, so next time I will swap the pics for the right area. In short, I just couldn't believe the beauty that is right inside the city. Gorgeous! It's good to live in Colorado.
The rest of the week will be spent on projects I neglect normally, cleaning (spring and otherwise), yard work, and research for new possibilities out there career wise. So, not glamorous at all, but nice. The downside will be the blogging I think. I have time to blog right now, but many of you do not. So, I will have to entertain myself by writing instead of reading blogs. Anyway, Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

hey Chris!!

happy spring break! i'm jealous. right now, i'd just like a bit of colorado here in SD. it's pretty bland this time of year :)


i noticed you were blogging during the work week. woo hoo for you!

cherk said...

Spring break-no fair! Looks like a beautiful day and sleeping in makes for a great combination.