Sunday, March 09, 2008




Yup, I fell off. Off the wagon that is! I knew it would happen, but even though is has, it is not going to stop me. The month of February has been an extremely busy one for me work wise. My agency had a big Federal Review from Head Start to prepare for. Not doing well, can effect funding. So, we really had to work hard to make sure everything is up to par. Loooonnnnggggg days, and late nights. Then there is the Silpada thing, getting that going. So, as you can imagine no time for my New Years Resolutions here. No Yogo being done, no Pilate's, no hand weights. I have done some walking with the poochies, but not as much as they would like! I have no idea what I weigh, and I am scared to find out. I have been eating more fruits and veges, but I am not on a good eating schedule right now.
Oh well, we are in a new month, right? So, I am no longer going to call them New Years Resolutions, and not because I can't keep them. But because they really are a promise to myself. And even though I fell away from it for a while, I made a promise to myself. I am going to get right back up in that wagon!

7 comments:

cherk said...

One of your (and almost all the other women I know and love)resolutions need to be to "cut yourself some slack". We are HUMAN and are not meant to be perfect. You actually ate a vegetable and went for a walk-Wahooooooooooo and that is along with starting out a whole new chapter and your career. You deserve to fall off the wagon, heck let it run over you:)

Chris said...

Oh it did! I am refusing to feel bad about it. I just don't want to sluff off my promises to myself, which can be easily done. So, you are right, I am giving myself a break, but getting back to it!

Karen said...

You used a picture AND a web link!

Plug on, sister, I know you can do it. You need to find a pic of yourself from Jill's wedding and put it on your fridge as encouragement and a reminder of how hot you are!

bobbione8y said...

you need to write a book. that is a VERY good attitude. can i have a little of it?!

:)

DeAnn said...

You do have a good attitude and I think it's great. Keep on going, you're doing just fine...even if you fall off once in awhile.

Chris said...

I discovered today that I actually lost two pounds since the last time I checked! Weird, it's almost like college days when you think it and it just happens!;) Right!

Karen said...

Jerk. I mean, good for you! :-) I lost three-point-five, but the hubby keeps buying Twizzlers and tortilla chips and beer. Sigh. I have five more to go.

I wish you were coming to see me soon. I really miss you. :-(