Saturday, March 01, 2008


Well, I can finally breath! What a week I have had. My agency went through our Federal Review this week, which has meant a lot of work this month, but most especially this week a lot of early mornings and late nights for me. And this is the week I plan my first Open House! Sounds crazy even to me, but I just knew that my work friends would be needing a fun release right after the Review, and I was right. I didn't get my whole house cleaned, had to shut some doors, but it didn't seem to matter. The important areas were clean. The picture here is the after affects of the party after much playing with jewelry. People liked my table presentation. The Sangria was really good! Almost everyone bought something! I even had some out of towners buy!:) I forgot to do a lot of things, it's hard being the hostess and the Rep. at the same time, but luckily my sponsor Vivian had my back. I didn't talk much at all about what Silpada jewelry is, but I really didn't need to since most of these people had been at my other parties. I messed up on my math, Monkey help! But we fixed everything, and people were happy. The party ran long, which was great. I earned more free jewelry to add to my table, and a profit, which I need to pay back to my self. I really need 5 more parties like this to start making a profit for me. But I was able to get some Bookings for April and May. I have a couple phone calls to make for possible bookings in March. So, this was a great start! Thank you all for your prayers and support!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Yippee!!! I just know that God is going to continue to bless this endeavor. I hope your weekend is relaxing, it sounds like you really need it!

Chris said...

I fell asleep at 6pm last night. Woke up at 7, ate dinner, slept on and off until about 9:50, then out again until nearly 2am. SWent to bed until almost 10am this morning. If that tells ya anything!:)How was the run?

DeAnn said...

sounds like a big success!! I was totally thinking of you Thursday but I knew it would be a hit. Nice display of the jewelry, looks like it all was played with :)

Here's to your next party and your success!!

Chris said...

Thank you DeAnn! I appreciate all of ou pulling for me!

cherk said...

I was thinking of you to, congratulations. It awesome to hear you so excited about it. When you are out this way we should schedule something here:)

Chris said...

Definitely, that is the plan!