Saturday, August 23, 2008























The top pic is of my favorite B-day gift! I used it for my trip to SD. It is so me, I love it! I went home for my Grampa's 92nd B-day. We had a big family reunion complete with Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, Cousins, and second Cousins. It was quite eventful and loud! It was great to see so many people I don't see often at all. The next day, I met up with Karen, Mel, Suree, and Cher to hike Crow Peak. I included some scenery pics, but sadly I often forget to take pics of people! It was a great hike, and very pretty....and HOT! I did not take any pics from the night I spent in RC, which I could kick myself for. I brought the camera but it never came out, so I have nothing to document the time. It was very heart fulfilling for me to spend time with my very bestest of friends, however Carey was missed! I absolutely love being around people who truly love me for me, and I don't have to be anything else. Thanks everyone for a great trip to the BH's.





3 comments:

Karen said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gift! :-)

So glad to see you (again!). I feel all filled up now and ready to start this Virginia life. Tell your mommy that I wore my new necklace to church today!!!

Chris said...

She will love to hear that, I will! Did you go back to the Vineyard?

cherk said...

That bag is awesome!