Sunday, August 31, 2008


Every year in the Springs during Labor Day Weekend, we have a Balloon Classic. I never seem to get up early to see it. You have to try and be there at 6am just to get a decent parking spot. The balloons go up around 7am. They even have a Balloon Glow at night, but the last time I tried to make that, that was when I lived close enough to walk, it was just over when Rooby and I arrived. Oh well. Saturday morning I had to get up early enough to make a golf tee time, so at 7:30 I saw these guys. So pretty. I still vow to get to the actual event one of these years. Heck, I have only lived here 11 years!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I lived there for 10 years and never got up for that...just another reason we make such good friends!!

Karen said...

I don't care who is playing the Rockies, you cannot go through the weekend without blogging. Seriously. I'll post those peeing pics.

carey said...

yes. what karen said.

cherk said...

Hellloooooo to Chris-Are you busy like me? How goes the new positions and all those around after the dust has settled?????

Chris said...

Sorry!!! I love that I was missed though! I guess I spent last weekend in a cave sort of. I couldn't think of a positive post, and didn't feeling writing what I was feeling at the time. I will post this weekend, promise! I miss you dudes!!

Karen said...

Hurry up already!

bobbione8y said...

okay Chris!

we miss you lots!