Sunday, April 05, 2009


I.....am.....so.....sick of COLD!! I think I have hit a wall with it. Colorado really hasn't had a bad winter in terms of bad snow storms, but it has been cold. I am tired of cold. Here it is April, and it was 35 degrees today. I remember last winter reading Bobbi's blog about how depressed she felt because winter just kept hanging on, and I remember feeling glad that I live here because even in winter, we have many days that it is sunny with 50-60 degree temps. This year just seems to feel colder than I remember. Maybe I am just antsy because I am so ready to wear Spring clothes, play golf and go hike. My first Pikes Peak Climb hike was canceled Sat. I am just ready. I am ready to be warm. Please??? My poor little flowers, that are trying so hard to come up and bloom, are freezing!

6 comments:

carey said...

uh, sorry. can't feel sorry for you. :)

Chris said...

WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

bobbione8y said...

:( i do.

however, it is beautiful here. 8 inches of snow melted in 4 days!

cherk said...

I know what you mean, I wish all this snow was at xmas, it has made for great sledding days though

Karen said...

I'm so sorry. I hope it warms up soon!

Chris said...

Guess what??? Rain/snow all weekend!!