Sunday, April 05, 2009




Meet River. This is my little nephew hangin out, waiting for the day he comes out and says hi to all of us! Allyson's due date is April 23rd, so it's coming up fast. One problem though, he is breech right now, and Allyson is having to do weird exercises to get him turned around. She does not want to have a C-section if at all possible. So prayers are much appreciated! I am so excited to be an Auntie, I hope I am a good one, even far away. I will not be there for the birth, which is a bummer, but am planning on getting there for baptism since I am Godmama! Anyway, this is the closest I will get to being a mom sorta, and I can't wait. Pray for my brother too, who is scared he won't be a good dad. He has so much love in him, I am just hoping he doesn't let the past get the better of him.
Anyway, looking forward to meeting you little River!! You are already much loved.

6 comments:

carey said...

you will be a super auntie and brooke will do just fine.

let us know the minute you are officially Aunt Chris.

Chris said...

Guess what! Allyson just called, and they are doing a C-section next thur. morning!! Pray that it all goes well for both mom & baby. Oh and pray the Doctor prescribes valum for Brook!

cherk said...

I know you will be a great Auntie and a wonderful support person for Brooke, I will be thinking of your family next Thursday

Karen said...

!!!!!!!!

Tell them both that I will be praying for them!!!

...and I'm trying really hard not to make any breech jokes! :-)

Chris said...

You I was, as my broter cutely put it, a BUTT Baby! Right? Joke away sister!

Chris said...

Update: Baby trned, and I am the only one sad!