Sunday, September 09, 2007




Are you ready for some Broncos?!
It is finally here, Bronco season! Notice I said 'Bronco" season instead of Football season? That's because truth be told, I only watch the Broncos play. I don't have the attention span it takes to watch more than one team, and the Broncos are my team! I was so excited for opening day, and I was watching the game by myself! I got my brats on, I got my chips on, and I got my beer on! And we pulled it off, all though it was a little too close. So, say it with me....GO BRONCOS!

8 comments:

bobbione8y said...

you and my fiance would get along nicely.

i had to listen to him try to coax me into watching football instead of sewing.

nice try, but he failed :)

ha ha. anyway, it's going to be a LONG winter with games on all the time! maybe i will learn to love ONE team, not all of em.

carey said...

GO BRONCOS!!!

there is only ONE team in the NFL worth watching, sister.

DeAnn said...

Sorry, Chris...the team of choice here is the Vikings...oh and the Packers for my son.

But honestly, I love watching all NFL teams. I am a football junkie!

Chris said...

I know, I can't believe how much of a junkie I am now. When I lived in SD, the only football games I would watch were from the school I was attending...Go Jacks! And Carey, so true! Although the Cheese Heads would be my second fav! I am going to marry the QB from Indy, but that is a whole separate thing, I don't love the Colts!

Karen said...

Well, I'm sure he'll switch teams for you.

Chris said...

Yeah, that's happenin!:)

Karen said...

It could happen, you know. It could.

K~ said...

I am partial to the Colts myself. But, I do love a good football game. With the Vikings as my home team, It is hard to get excited about them! K~