Saturday, September 22, 2007

Millie

One Year later

Now that I have my computer back, I can blog about somethings that I have been wanting to write about for a long time. I needed my pics!

This one is of Millie and Rooby in the cottage sharing the dog bed for the first time. Next is the first time Millie and Rooby actually played together. Millie has the upper hand! This one below is of


Millie's first nap in our new house with her new friend. Next, Millie's first hike!





First drink in a creek with Rooby. Here's to many more years of firsts. I love my Millie!


As you can see I have had some issues setting up the flow of this post. Hope you can follow it anyway.




































5 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i love the picture of millie and the teddy....

oh i wish i could just HUG those puppies. you are a lucky girl Chris :)))

Chris said...

Thank you, I know I am. They really are a special blessing to me. My kids!:)

carey said...

next time i want to see a picture of you WITH your kids. i haven't seen YOU in a long time ;)

Chris said...

Ah shucks, you don't want to see my mug on this! Yikes! I'll see what I can do.

K~ said...

Those dogs are so cute. Thanks for sharing them with all of us. K~