Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hoo Hoo, hoo hoo hoo! The answer to my tech. prayers! FINALLY, I have Cable Highspeed Internet and have switched to Vonage! I belong to this world again! It is now tolerable to use the Internet at home again! I can watch utube! I can watch your video links now! And best of all.......It won't take me freakin forever to get to each of my blog sites and email sites! You guys don't know, or maybe you do, how nice this is for me. I love most of my technology again. Now for the camera.....

6 comments:

Karen said...

Yippee!!! I've missed you lately, it will be good to "talk" every day again!

Chris said...

I know! It has been so frustrating even trying to read everyone's blogs because my internet would time out, or be so slow that I had to shut it down to save my sanity. And with little time as it was, I just could even try to keep up with everyone.

carey said...

well hello, there! this will either help your life immensely or you will get totally addicted and will spend hours of your life online while you should be working.

i know nothing about that, of course ;)

Chris said...

Hee hee!I feel like I am, back from the obyss (right spelling:)

Karen said...

Um, I think it's an abyss. And I only know that because I've been there.

Chris said...

Thank you my spelling/grammer lovin friend! I knew I could count on you. I hate not having spell check on the comment box!