Monday, October 29, 2007

My List
Lists are very popular on our blogs, so I thought I would write one too.
Things that I did this weekend that were good:
1. Got my hair done and styled while drinking a glass of wine.
2. Falling asleep on the couch Friday Night:)
3. Slept in Sat. morning (9:45am).
4. Made a real breakfast.
5. Enjoyed coffee!
6. Put a payment down on my new bed frame.
7. Talked to my best friend.
8. Had a date with a 'normal' guy! They are out there!
9. Went to church.
10. Gave lady at church my email address.
11. Hiked the Incline on a beautiful day.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! What a great list! What a great weekend (especially the talking to your best friend part)!

I so so wish that we had talked while hiking the incline together.

Jenny Stromer-Galley said...

A date with a real guy. Hooray!

bobbione8y said...

schwew. normal guys exist.

whatever "normal" is, right?

but THAT sounds like an almost perfect weekend ;)

carey said...

i love everything on your list. i agree with karen, wish i could have hiked with you. and nice work on the normal guy. he's probably thinking "wow. a normal girl. they really ARE out there."