Saturday, September 27, 2008


This what I like to do every Saturday morning. It's kind of bad in a way, sitting here, drinking coffee, laughing at all the funny blog posts. Especially when it is a beautiful fall day outside. I should be pulling weeds, putting together my Adirondack chairs, cleaning something, shopping, I'm even skipping my knitting group (:) right now cuz I would rather sit here in my pj's and blog! It's an addiction I tell ya! Maybe because I don't get to blog much during the week, I crave this time with my friends. But man I have a lot to do today! Oh well, I guess there are worse ways to spend your time. So, you all enjoy your weekends, I'll be right here blogging.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Don't kid yourselves, people. She has a hot date tonight, I know it for a fact.

Chris said...

Ha!

Karen said...

A hot date, including a JUMP START.

cherk said...

Hmmm more on the hot date, unless it is a private joke. I know how you feel though, truly addicted also. Hubby is always asking me "Are you on your friends blogs AGAIN" with that exact tone.

Chris said...

No jump. Gonna have to ask my neighbor for one. Cher, I'll blog about it later;)

bobbione8y said...

hey girl!

sunday afternoon, i skipped alot of chores this weekend too :)

k. tell us the goods about the HD.

carey said...

i am glad you choose us over chores. i start my weekday mornings visiting all my friends. the day just isn't the same otherwise :)