Wednesday, September 17, 2008


What do you think of my new tile for my bathroom? It's glass mosaic. I designed the color pattern with the different colored squares. It's not really a pattern. On each sheet I put 5 different colored squares in at random. Half of it was put up today, the other half goes up tomorrow. I look at the half finished shower and like it one second, and really not all that sure the next. The guy putting it in for me said it is retro looking. I wasn't going for retro, but I think it works. Think yellow painted walls and a yellow tub.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love it. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Um, where are you showering? I know you well enough to know that you don't do well without a shower.

bobbione8y said...

LOVE. love love love.

someday, my "faux" tile in the shower will be gone, and i will have this.

rock on, home improvement warrior!

carey said...

feel good knowing you have bobbi's endorsement. she is the queen of the color palette.

i love it too.

so are you hosing off in the backyard or what?

Chris said...

I used a spray bottle on my hair yesterday, and tried to slap some cold water on my face. Not even Starbucks helped the mood. The guy is suppose to finish up this morning, and it should be dry for a shower later today, and I need one! You guys really like it?? I can't wait to see it all cleaned up, and then after I paint the walls! I will post pics.

DeAnn said...

wow Chris! I think it looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product. If you have any extras, send some my way. I sure wish I had the decorating knack you girls have. But then again, letting a guy come in and do it for you is the way to go!