Thursday, November 06, 2008


Doggies!

I got his name wrong when I first told you about him. It's not Bigby, it's Digby. Oops! Life with Digby is going really well. He is a funny character to say the least! He is sweet but stubborn in a way. He isn't so stubborn that he won't listen, but he will look at me like, "No, make me", then he will make some grunting noises, then he complies with the command. He is my little buddy, he follows me around everywhere. When I am on the computer, he will wait outside the baby gate and wait for me to come back over to his side. He is also a sweet snuggler, as you can see from this pic above. Millie and Rooby love him, and that is a feat for Rooby! Before I got him, they told me that he has a problem with marking his territory excessively, but he has only peed once. I kept him on a leash for the first few days, so I could keep tabs on him. He learned very quickly that he can't pee in my house. He really fits in great with us. It will be sad for all of us when he leaves us, but I know he will a great pet for any family.









3 comments:

DeAnn said...

oh my gosh, he is so so cute! I love him! Looks like he would be awesome to snuggle up to...especially on those cold nights. You are such a good person to take him in.

Chris said...

He really has made it easy. I was worried at first about what I would have to deal with, but he really is a good dog. I hope someone awesome adopts him, he deserves iot!

bobbione8y said...

those are possibly the cutest photos i have ever seen :)