Saturday, November 15, 2008


This may be Digby's last week with us.
Already! I was called the other day by All Breed, asking me to bring him in for an Introduction. He gets to meet a family that is interested in him. I don't really know what to expect from this visit. I don't know if they have already gone through their classes and could take him home that same time if they like him or not. They didn't tell me to bring all his stuff with him, but I don't really know what will happen. I am sad, but I haven't cried or anything. He is such a great fit for us. My dogs really love that little guy. But I didn't choose to do this for me or my dogs. I am doing this for Digby. I can only hope they are good people. All I know about them is they live in Denver. So, pray for little Digby that the right people adopt him. and pray for us that we don't miss him too much.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Update: I got a call today from All Breed, and the family that wanted to meet Digby decided against it. So, I guess I keep him a little longer:)

Karen said...

This is going to be harder than you thought, isn't it??

Glad you get him for a little more time. :-)

Chris said...

I don't know. I did feel surprisingly calm when they first told me about the introduction. I won't know until it happens. Regardless, I am glad I am doing this.

Karen said...

Good. I'm proud of you!

carey said...

aw. you are the goods. when it does come time for digby to go to a home, i hope you are ok. this would be a hard one for me.

bobbione8y said...

oh. such a good boy.

i am sad that he might be going, but hopeful that someone who really wants him will get him :)

Chris said...

Who knows when it will be the time for him to leave and go live with a family. I could get a call any day really, so there is no way to know how long I will have him. He is pretty hard not to love, so whoever gets him, is getting a great dog.