Monday, November 10, 2008

I have a lot to catch you up on I know, but sadly, and I will blog about this later, I have an addiction to Facebook. So, instead of writing a big long story about what I have been doing, here are some pictures with short captions. Ask me questions, and I will elaborate more I promise.
So, this first pic is of Jennifer & I. She came to visit me the same week I got Digby and just before I flew to Washington, DC.



This is Karen & I at a fun Mexican Restaurant in Washington, DC. We met our college buddy Stro there. By the way, I stayed in the hotel that Reagon was shot in front of.








This was E's brainchild here. He asked for my lipstick to draw the blood trickling down the pumpkin. He had a great time stabbing the poor pumpkin. Poor pumpkin.




We all went ice-skating for a school fundraiser, Bubba's school. So, it was old fogies and a ton of preteens. Ask Karen how hard the ice was:)





One of Karen's neighbor, Debbie, had a party one of the days I was in Virginia. It was a lot of fun. Debbie taught several people how to Salsa. I sat back and drank a few glasses of 4 buck chuck, yum!
It has been a whirlwind time. First came Digby, then Jen, then DC for a conference, then finally a great weekend with Karen & fam.
The end.







6 comments:

cherk said...

Ahhhh the Facebook addiction. Too funny. It looks like you had a busy, fun time. What was the conference for? Work related?

Chris said...

Yeah, it was a Dual Language Institute for Head Start agencies. It was a really good conference.

carey said...

looks like you had a great time. are you going through karen withdrawal?

Chris said...

YES! I know I have said this before, but I hate that all my great friends are scattered! Would you all just come live here, the weathers great!:) Seriously, it's sunny and suppose to be in the 50's today.

DeAnn said...

Okay we'll come only if there's big deer. Maybe a few elk too.

Chris said...

DeAnn, the Springs is crawling with deer. I saw 8 deer at this conference place I was at Thursday, at least 3 bucks also. I see deer hiking and crossing the road, they are everywhere. The Elk you have to go climbing in the mountains for, but they are there!