Sunday, May 03, 2009




I stole this pic off of facebook. Brook has a few posted. Still want one of Brook holding him. Mom is there today for a whole week, she says she will get me one! I talked to Brook twice now, and I so love that the change is actually happening in him. I have been praying for that. Praying that the moment he meets his son, he melts his fears away, his priorities shift, and he just falls madly in love with his boy. All of that is happening! Brook says he is enthralled with him, keeps staring at him all the time. He says he really feels his heart changing. Mom said that she was in awe of the look of protectiveness she saw on Brook's face when he brought River out to meet them for the first time. Brook said he was a blubbery mess the minute River was born. I know I am going on and on, but man when prayers get answered.....and I have been praying for Brook since he was a little angry kid. Thank you God.

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

he is wonderful. isn't it amazing the change that children can bring? i am glad for your lil' brother, chris, and i am praying that being an auntie will be a HUGE blessing to you too!

Aspiring Farm Girl said...

That's awesome to hear, Chris! It truly is amazing the changes a baby can make in the life of a parent.