Saturday, May 02, 2009

Progress Report Day 2:
I know I'm weird, but I love it when I feel sore, means I am actually doing somthing! So, I continued with matching Mil. p-u's and Girl p-u's. I went as high as 5 this time. I am trying to push myself to get my chin lower to the ground when doing the Mil. p-u's, but man it is hard!

No hike again this weekend. I really am getting very bummed that the weather likes to be nice during the week while I am working, and crap on my days off! It is good to get the moisture, but as you know I can get overwhelmed with the weeds, so I am afraid I am losing precious time here! I am praying for the pattern to switch! Hope your weekends are much more Springier than mine.

2 comments:

cherk said...

hang in there, you are making progress so that is what counts!

Chris said...

Thanks Cher!! I need the encouraging words.