Saturday, May 09, 2009


No more scheduled hikes. They canceled the whole thing this week. The reason is there is too much snow on the peak to be able to hike it well in June. So, they canceled all the hikes! Today was suppose to be cold and yucky again, so I didn't really care about this Sat., except when I woke up and saw that it was actually sunny and nice for once! Oh well. Yvonne & I are still committed to hiking anyway, but not at the butt-crack of dawn anymore! We hiked the Incline Thur., which was really hard but awesome! I will be hiking somewhere this weekend w/o Yvonne, she has too much going on, something about Mother's Day:) I am still working on the p-u challenge and am happily sore from that. So I keep on keepin on. Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Aspiring Farm Girl said...

Glad to hear you're still motivated to get out and hike. Keep up the good work.:)

carey said...

Do the incline for me. I love that place!

Chris said...

I did last week, and will do it again very soon! It was gooood.