Sunday, May 31, 2009

Proud proud Auntie.



Look who's the active one now!:)


Suree's B-Day night at Cher's BBQ:)




Isn't Gramma sweet.




Father and son.




Little Turd & Grandpoop!







Gramma has a way.






It's easy to see how fast I fell in love with this little turd, called River. It's true, I did have a moment or two when I thought about not seeing him everyday that made me tear up. I really felt big love for this kid. His smell, his soft little body, how he loves to cling to me and just sleep peacefully, the way he would lean his head back, stare at me and listen to me talk to him.......I could go on. No, STILL doesn't move me to want my own kids, so if any of you are still hoping for that change, forget it! But I know I love this kid like he is my own. It was a good few days, can't wait to see him again in a few short weeks! More pics on facebook soon.








2 comments:

Karen said...

Look how he softened everyone up!

I hope I get to meet him in July!

cherk said...

Very very adorable!