Saturday, January 19, 2008


Ahhh domestic bliss.....
Here is my attempt at Banana Bread last night. I baked it the time it stated in the recipe, forgetting that I sorta live in high elevation. I used the tooth pick method in the middle, and nothing clung to it, so it's done right? I set it on the stove to cool, and when I came back, this is what I saw. I did eat some this morning. I had to microwave the 'bleep' out of it to cook the middle, but once that was done it was pretty good. Guess I won't be taking this little beauty to work with me.

7 comments:

carey said...

tee hee. yeah, my mom always says she has to cook things about twice as long as i do.

it doesn't look that bad. we'd still eat it around this house :)

Chris said...

Thanks, but if you saw how mushy it really is in the middle, you might reconsider. I seriously have to micro it for 3-5 minutes so I can eat it!

bobbione8y said...

can you rebake something?

i might be trying that out :)


um. btw, i usually have 2 of these types of outcomes for every one good one :)

Karen said...

Hey, I have made two weeks worth of crappy meals. It just happens sometimes. Thank God for the microwave.

Chris said...

Oh thanks guys for all the moral support. I will make banana bread again, I will not give up!;) I just had to share that hilarious pic.

Karen said...

Didn't you make me a cake once that looked like that???

Chris said...

Actually, Carey did! The butt cake:)