Wednesday, January 02, 2008




































Squeaky Dog Christmas, second annual!




I couldn't put the pictures in order. I guess I am still not all that savvy with this whole blog thing. Anyway, we had Squeaky Dog Christmas on New Years Eve. In part because I was snowed in Cheyenne the night before, and in part because I didn't have anything going on this year for New Years, Wa! It was fun though. After dinner, I brewed some Starbucks Christmas decaf coffee and put a little Carmel Bailey's in it!:) Then let the festivities begin. We had lots of dog treats of course! First came Rooby's stocking, but each toy I brought out went to a different dog. Then Millie's stocking was opened. As you can see, Rooby had a blast running around trying out all the new toys. Millie seemed, much like last year, a little overwhelmed by all the activity. And Rooby wasn't even stealing the toys away from her this year. So, not sure what was up with that. I had to prop the toys around her for pics, unlike Rooby. Millie did play with some toys the next day though. You can also see that a couple of the tennis balls I bought met their demise almost right away. Do not buy tennis balls from a pet store. Always better to buy real tennis balls, they last longer. Anyway, we capped the night with watching the ball drop in Time Square, see dogs in their hats. It really wasn't such a bad way to spend New Years. I thought it might be a little depressing, but I was also happy to be home and not still in a blizzard. Happy New Year! See comments WAY down below, not sure how I did that either!














































































































8 comments:

carey said...

new years eve is way over-rated anyway. looks like you found a great way to spend it, really.

you got snowed-in in cheyenne?

YUCK!

Karen said...

I thought you could only get snowed in at Wall Drug, with me!!!

It looks like you had a blast, can't wait to see what your 2008 brings!

Karen said...

And, yeah, you really are a master with the photo-download, aren't you?

:-)

bobbione8y said...

wow, that looks so fun! i LOVE the photo of the tennis ball refuse...would never have guessed that is what it is.

you know, i bet your doggies are kind of glad you decided to ring in the new year with them, they are so dang cute and fluffy :)

ps. love that you had a bunch of pics! i zoomed in on every one of em!

Chris said...

See Karen, I am a wizzard!

Chris said...

And being snowed-in in Cheyenne...not nearly as fun as Karen and Wall Drug!

cherk said...

I agree with Carey-it is over rated. I think spending it at home is much better in many ways: cheaper, no driving and free food in the refrigerator

Karen said...

:-)