Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Spring. Sheesh! This is my Springs Break people. Last week we had upper 60's & 70's all week. We were dreaming of getting out the golf clubs for at least part of the break. Mine all wrapped up neat and tidy in the box they came in over Christmas. I am so excited about my new clubs that I can't even get them out of the box! Seriously, I know that sounds weird, but I guess I wanted to save them for the first time I am read to play with them. Today was suppose to be that day. I was going golfing at 8am this morning with my golfing buddies form work. Last night while watching news, it became very clear that I would not be golfing this week. They forcasted cold temps. and snow for the next couple of days. It was 29 degrees at 8am this morning with a slight blanket of snow. My poor little plants that are trying to come up are freezing as we speak! Below is my first ever daffodil, poor sad thing. I know things could be worse. I could be buried in a blizzard like some of my friends are. We do need the moisture, but I think I would rather have rain and thunderstorms by now. I have gotten some projects underway. My floor is regrouted in my living room, just needs to be sealed now. One wall of my shower tile is clean of grout globs and ready to be regrouted and sealed, just two more sides to go. I cleaned off my desk in my office! I can see my pretty desk wood now. Plus, I have gotten some other cleaning done. But man! I wanted to go for a good hike, golf, maybe go shopping. Ok, the shopping part is a little far fetched since I have no money, but it was the thought! Anyway, it is suppose to be in the 50's by Saturday, so hopefully we can try a game of golf in the afternoon. Happy Spring!




1 comment:

Karen said...

I think your daffodil will survive, mine all did! I need to go snap a pic of them.

I hope you get enough snow to make the coldness all fun and worth it!