Sunday, March 08, 2009


I am sitting here with a warm pack on my neck(this comes after the ice pack), fighting a migraine while catching up on the millions of blog posts I have missed out on for so long. I am trying not to take my last migraine pill, because my stupid insurance makes us pay up front for everything, then they reimburse you a portion of what you spent. My medication costs $250 for 12 doses! I do have some saved posts to finish and get out, but I am not sure how long my migrained head can keep looking at a computer screen. I just wanted to write a short one here to apologize for taking sooo long in writing. The weekends are really my time for catching up, but something always seems to be getting in the way of that. So, I guess stay tuned. I will write. Now, I think I may go back to bed.

6 comments:

DeAnn said...

Ohhh Chris. I get migraines too every once in awhile. They are the worst. I hope you feel better very soon! Going to bed sounds like a good idea...sleeping it off is all that really works for me!

cherk said...

Feel better soon, headaches are the worst

carey said...

i wish you didn't get those darn things. did it go away so you could enjoy the rest of your weekend?

Karen said...

I hope it's gone! I'm sorry we didn't get to catch up this weekend, call me if you get any free minutes during the week.

Chris said...

I slept pretty much all day Sunday. I did take dogs for a walk at around 5:30pm. It was so nice, felt like spring darn it! Oh well. Karen, let's make a deal that we will both call when either of us has a free few minutes. If we still don't connect, then lets make a phone date very soon. Carey Happy B-day!!!

Karen said...

Deal! I'll try tonight while I'm sitting at lacrosse.